Fun Swim For School-Aged Children
We all need some “me time” every now and again and even our children do too. So why not both of you. “My Time” is an hour of open swim time for school-aged children. They can give both parents and children some much need time for fun apart.
When is “My Time” Available?
You may choose from 3 time slots:
- Tuesday’s: 2:00-3:00pm
- Friday’s: 1:00-2:00pm and 2:00-3:00pm
- Children who cannot stand or pass the swim test will be required to wear a lifejacket
- Up to 8 children per hour
- Children MUST wear a mask in any part of the building, other than the pool
- Parents, whose children are over the age of 5 and are able to attend to their own toileting needs, may leave the facility, but they must sign in and out, and leave a cell phone number.
- Children under the age of 5 may attend with their older siblings but must have a parent in the water with them. (parent pays additional $5)
- My Time swimmers will be able to use a few of our toys and noodles. They will be assigned part of the pool to swim in. Lessons and lap swim may also be going on at the same time.
A dedicated lifeguard will be assigned to watch the “My Time” swimmers
**Preregistration is required either online through the parent portal or at the front desk
$18 per child per swim
$2 Discount if the child takes lessons during the Fall 2020 Session (automatically applied)*
$2 multi-child discount (contact front desk to apply discount)
*ONLY ONE DISCOUNT CAN BE USED