Enrollment in our school year option (SYO) will begin Wednesday, May 22nd.
SYO (Fall, Winter & Spring Sessions) includes 41 lessons from August 26, 2019 to June 14, 2020.
- Lessons will have no price increase for the school year.
- Pricing is based on a 41 week school year to allow for holidays
- Priority scheduling for Time and Day all year unless you change it.
- Free Friday family swim from 1-2:30 or 6:30-8pm all school year long.
- Monthly payment can be automatically deducted from your checking account.
A few things to note about this year’s registration process:
- If you want a specific day and time, CALL early. 610-625-4848
- If you have multiple children that you wish to get in at the same day and time, please call as well.
- Private and Semiprivate classes, please call.
- Swim Team online sign-ups will be available at the start of registration.
- Classes will be available for online registration but only as they are created by those who call. If you are seeking a specific day, time or teacher please call.
- Parent Child classes are not being offed with SYO as parent child classes switch around during the school year. Registration for parent child classes for the fall will begin June 5th.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my teacher guaranteed?
No. Your teacher is not guaranteed because they may change their schedule or can no longer continue to teach. If your teacher is still teaching at the same time and day as your lesson, every effort will be made to keep your current instructor.
When are 2nd payments due?
December 10, 2019
When are monthly payments withdrawn?
Monthly payments will be withdrawn from your checking account on the 10th of each month for 8 months. Each debit is applied to the next month of lessons, from October 10th through May 10th, each charge representing 1/8 of your remaining balance after your initial payment.
Can I change my day and time?
Yes! You will receive an emails throughout the school year asking if you would like to change your scheduled class time for the Winter and Spring Sessions.